Visionary Technologies Company is looking for an experienced or intermediate Project Manager to manage organization of key client projects.
Project Manager Job Duties
- Project management responsibilities include understanding every project requirement from our clients and partners and delivering every project on time within budget and scope.
- Project managers should have a background in Technology, Design, Digital business skills, management, budgeting and analysis.
- Develop or update project plans for information technology projects including information such as project objectives, technologies, systems, information specifications, schedules, funding, and staffing. Confer with project personnel to identify and resolve problems
- Project managers they should be skilled at getting the best out of the people and projects that they oversee.
- They thrive when planning projects and working with project teams.
- Understand every project that our clients request
- Do proper research both online and offline to present best ideas, strategies for both our clients projects and in-house project.
- Coordinate internal resources and third parties/vendors for the flawless execution of projects
- Ensure that all projects are delivered on-time, within scope and within budget and also communicated as required.
- Developing project scopes and objectives, involving all relevant stakeholders and ensuring technical feasibility.
- Ensure resource availability and allocation.
- Develop a detailed project plan to track progress.
- Use appropriate verification techniques to manage changes in project scope, schedule and costs.
- Measure project performance using appropriate systems, tools and techniques
- Report and escalate to management as needed.
- Manage the relationship with the client and all stakeholders
- Perform risk management to minimize project risks
- Establish and maintain relationships with third parties/vendors
- Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation
- HND, BSC, MSC in the fields of computer science or engineering , Business Management, Marketing or Communication
- Proven working experience as a project administrator in the information technology sector, Marketing or Business Development
- Solid technical background, with understanding or hands-on experience in software , web and mobile development and all types of technologies
- Bilingual & pay attention to details
- Excellent client-facing and internal communication skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Open & enriched in Technology to foster business development
- Good team player and a team leader
- Solid organizational skills including attention to detail and multitasking skills
- Strong working knowledge of desktop , web , mobile and cloud applications
- Strong working knowledge with Project Management software
- PMP / PRINCE II certification is a plus
- The position is full time and must be in our office in Douala.
- Shall start with 3-months probation period.
- Working days shall be Monday to Saturday (8am – 5:30pm). In the absence of any urgent tasks, work on Saturday would finish at midday.
- Travel will be required for project intake meetings, client training sessions, internal company meetings, industry conferences and professional development activities.
- 150,000 XAF– 300,000 XAF in base salary depending on experience level( Portfolio of works), Skills, Quality and speed of delivering plus bonus and exceptional benefits.
- Opportunity to make a direct impact on our business and help our clients achieve success.
Friday 17th of November 2017
How to apply
Note: VTC Cameroon is an equal opportunity employer. We do not and will not discriminate in employment and personnel practices on the basis of race, sex, age, handicap, religion, national origin or any other basis prohibited by applicable law.