Contract Type : Full Time
Salary : 250,000 Frs
Location : Douala
Experience level: 1-3 years in similar position and similar industry
Expiry Date : 15th Oct. 2018
Duties of the Bilingual Corporate Sales Personnel
- Knowing about us and our solutions:
- Our history, past clients & projects.
- Study our VTC solutions( services & products) and build a rapore that constittute benefits, features, and develop sales pitches for each solution
- Conduct Competitor research
- Collaboration & Team player:
- Study our company's core team and brainstorm to understand what has been going on in the past.
- Interface with Marketing / Product Development and Commercial / Technical Services departments as appropriate.
- Identify & profile our target:
- Identify & Segmnent our target market
- Develop excellent client or customer personas for these segments
- Put in-use Sales Tools & Resources:
- Routinely utilize our business’ CRM system and and other tools/resources for the entire sales process of VTC i.e logging in( put details)and recording contact information / key steps of sales of VTC solutions.
- Manage data for new and prospective clients within CRM, ensuring all communications are logged, information is accurate and documents are attached.
- Build a great team:
- Recruit if neccessary & accepted by VTC Management more team
- Train , build & mentor each team member with the required skills needed to achieve sales objectives of VTC
- Constantly follow-up each team member to meet up to the targets.
- Sales opportunity:
- Conduct a needs analysis and determine prospects pain points to determine how VTC solutions can fulfill those needs.
- Understand clients problems or pain points into business opportunities by presenting our solutions.
- Develop Sales Plan:
- Together with team, develop a strategic sales plan(including pricing, promotion, etc.) for VTC
- Responsible for sale forecasts for the assigned territory and works towards achieving target revenue budgets..
- Assign the entire team to execute
- Ensure the plan is followed.
- Put in place strategeties to achieve monthly or annual targets.
- Start Prospection:
- Launch Strategic Prospection offline and online
- Follow up prospection team
- Give daily reports of Prospection
- Carrying out targeted prospecting activities to increase VTC clients and partners for our solutions offline & online.
- Book appointments:
- Organising sales visits to clients and endeavor to be punctual with the right tools & resources
- Ensure key decision makers are informed to be part of such meetings
- Writing & Presenting:
- Creates and delivers effective sales presentations.
- Search for RFP and respond to them according
- Prepare both technical and financial offer of service on daily basis
- Prepare estimates and qoutes for clients and prospects together with finance & acconts.
- Client Communications:
- Use call, Email,etc. to make sales & client follow.
- Makes independent sales calls to customers that result in the achievement of sales and market share growth targets.
- Establishing new business opportunities :
- Negotiating contracts and sales partnerships
- Develop & propose new business oportunities with clients with strategic partnerships at home or abroad.
- Develop and grow the sales pipeline to consistently meet revenue goals.
- Analytics & Reports:
- Reviewing sales performance
- Prepare and analyze sales pipeline reports and dashboards.
- Events & Seminars:
- Brainstorm & develop events & seminar plans with partners that will aim at acheiving VTC business goals
- Participates in trade shows, sales meetings and local meetings as required and necessary in and around the city and Country.
- Campaigns & promotions
- Brainstorm and propose detailed plans for sales campaigns regularly
- Determine budgets
- Set targets
- Do proper follow-up
- Other responsibilities as assigned.
- Requirements for the position:
- At Least an HND any field( A plus will be for those in sales, Marketing, Business , Technology )
- Sufficient prior B2B sales experience within the territory for Technology( Software solutions or Digital Solutions.)
- Prior track record of hitting or exceeding sales growth targets desired with proof.
Other Skills & Competencies
Proven competencies are required in:
- Perfectly Bilingualism (French & English),
- Research, Writing & Presentation( powerpoint, etc.)
- Experience in selling value propositions across banking, telecom, and public sector industries,
- Has knowledge of IT software, hardware, and managed services with track record in managing such solutions and services with enterprise companies and accounts in the region,
- Previous experience selling within CEMAC region, with clear track record in the CEMAC region with a plus for having a solid experience in Cameroon, Congo, DRC .
- Solid network of contacts in the region across multiple industries with access to C-Level and decision-makers,
- Capable of identifying of Customer Needs and Challenges,
- Capable of making sales daily
- Professionalism, Creativity & Proactiveness.
- Interpersonal skills, self-driven, etc.
- Reporting skills, analytical, etc.
- Use of software tools from office , to desktop, to web application and mobile applications like ERPs( Top CRMS & Sales Automation Tools)
- Sales automation, Sales Force Management,
- Knowledge ( especially Marketing Knowledge) of the Technology and Digital marketplace.
- Demonstrates excellent written, verbal and presentation skills.
- Must be organized with strong analytical skills, territory and time management skills.
- Open to change and diversity.
- Possesses strong selling and negotiating skills
- Develop and maintain strong partnerships
- Ability to influence and build strong relationships.
- Displays professionalism, enthusiasm and positive attitude when interacting with internal and external customers.
- Good altitude, respect & understanding.
- Basic Salary: after probation
- Travel/Transport Allowance: 30,000 Frs/Month
- Bonuses & Commissions: Upto 10% for each valid client.
- Flexible Work: To meet up with targets
- Professional trainings: Benefit from an international training , Professional Diploma in Digital Marketing in partnership with Admeup Digital Academy from the Digital Marketing Institute. This train worth 1,500 000 XAF will be paid entirely by VTC and will enable you empowered in the career.
- The position is full time starting with probation of average 1-3 months
- Working days shall be Monday to Saturday (8am – 5:30pm). In the absence of any urgent tasks, work on Saturday would finish at 1:00 pm.
How to apply:
All applicants must follow these instructions
- All applications are online on this link: Apply online by filling Online Application at VTC Cameroon
- All appicants must submit their CV + Motivation letter in pdf format only( CVs in other formats wont be accepted)
- Endeavor to name your CV and motivation letter Documents with your name appropriately
For more information, please call (+237) 675 268 890