Your company's website is the central hub of the digital presence of your company.
It’s the image of the company to the entire world.
It’s a tool not only for the marketing department but for the entire company (employees, departments, stakeholder, clients, customers, etc.)
Yet many companies delegate web design to the marketing department, expecting a small, highly specialized group to present the collective capital of the company in a compelling and actionable way.
Without involving other groups, your website will likely be a beautiful interface that doesn’t work for your sales department, fails to deliver the right message or makes it harder for your audience to pass through your sales funnel and offers.
- Define your Business Objective or Goal: This is the first and the most important step in building a corporate or business website. As a web marketer, you must first define the objective – be it sales, lead generation, sign-ups or visibility. Based on the objective, you can determine the subsequent steps necessary for website design, web development and online marketing.
- Have a Clear Navigation: The navigation is the key to any website and it is your navigation that will guide visitors into your website. If you want your visitors to browse maximum sections and pages of your website, you must have a simple, easy and intuitive navigation. Don’t make your visitors work hard to search or find information on your website. A clear navigation is the starting point of a corporate website design.
- Focus on Usability & Experience: Although this is applicable to all websites, blogs, web platforms and applications, this forms an integral part of a corporate website design. If you want to convert your visitors into customers and generate maximum sales/leads/sign-ups, the website must be user friendly and offer a superior user experience. Your website must offer an experience such that the user must feel like he is exploring a real office or supermarket. Every page must provide clear information, clear call to action and visually appealing images.
- Superior Look & Feel: Visitors like to browse websites that boast of a sleek, smart and vibrant design. To retain visitors and enhance conversions, the use of strong and powerful banners, images and creative art work must feature prominently in corporate website design. Websites that have a superior look and feel also have a great recall value that in turn also helps in branding for the company.
- Add Interactive Elements: As we move towards Web 3.0, the use of interactive elements on your website has become a key factor. Use of videos, slideshows, live chat, social media elements, surveys etc are some of the most popular interactive elements that you must think of adding to your corporate website design.
- Browser and Mobile Compatibility: If you want to expand your reach and increase your clientele, your website must be designed to suit all types of browsers (atleast the popular ones). It is extremely critical that you keep this in mind right when you start designing your corporate website. Also, today, there is a teeming population of users browsing websites from their mobiles. Make sure that your website is tailor-made even for your smart phone customers.
These days, just having a website won’t cut it. You need a sticky website—one that engages visitors, persuading them to stay on your site and explore your brand further.
Need a website for your business or company to make a good web presence.? then VTC Cameroon is the right company to deliver the solution to you.
Our mission is to build better Internet technologies, to work with people, companies and organizations to create better ways to create information, move information, share information about what they do.
We strive… to serve and satisfy our customers by enhancing the value of offered services and software thereby increasing benefits for all concerned..
Tell us your objectives, send us your logo and relevant info for us to design a demo for you to see then we can now discuss with your entire company on how the entire website will look , function & be used