Our company needs a professional Web/Graphic Designer with experience in developing and designing websites to take over the development and designing of our graphics and user interfaces of our websites projects. We’re looking for a candidate who has created and maintained functional, attractive websites for companies with 50+ .
We want to talk to you if your portfolio includes clean, modern, responsive websites with excellent navigational structures and detailed linking.
If you stay current with the latest in web design and development trends, you’d be a great fit for this position.
- Should have designed basic upto a dozen webpages, websites to advance or complex websites that are available to be viewed online or are being used.
- Strong understanding of top web development frameworks( bootstrap, symfony, laravel, angularJS,etc,)
- Candidates should have proven understanding of UI or UX and an understanding of graphic or front end development
- A solid understanding of web application development processes, from the layout/user interface to relational database structures.
- Understanding and use of graphic design tools for web development .
- Must be able to use Photoshop or related software as a web designer.
- Creating graphic flyers, editing and optimizing photos for both web & print media.
- Understanding the benefits of SEO and the development skills to support SEO are a plus.
- Strong communication and writing skills.
- Ability to communicate directly with peers, managers, and clients while leading development to a completed and successful solution.
- Strong organization skills to manage multiple timelines and complete tasks quickly within the constraints of clients’ timelines and budgets.
- Ability to grow professionally in a highly flexible and fast-moving environment.
- Awareness and pride in 100% client satisfaction.
- Creation of site layout/user interface from provided design concepts by using standard HTML/CSS practices.
- Placement and layout of web site pages given client provided content.
- Development of robust and user-friendly .php based web applications.
- Design and creation of relational database schemas.
- SQL Server T-SQL development.
- Application/Framework design as needed.
- Specifications/Requirements gathering as needed.
- Routine daily maintenance of existing sites and applications.
- Assist in gathering requirements and project specifications
- Attend project kickoff meetings with clients.
- Take ownership of daily project needs and communications.
- Communicate project status and deliverables with managers and clients every hour.
- Record time daily.
- Design, create and program SQL Server databases per project needs.
- Manage project tasks, timelines, and communication.
- Perform routine site maintenance as needed.
- Other tasks as needed for successful project completion.
This position is a full-time position based in Douala office.
100,000 Frs depending if you meet up to the full job requirements as hightlight above
Portfolio is required with the application. NO candidatures will be considered without a portfolio.
First Interview will be conducted online via skype, hangout or related online video chat where candidates will be required to showcase their skills live and their past projects.
1.Your CV should be in .pdf only.
2.Include links or screenshots of your past projects.
Note: Failure to follow the instructions will automatically delist your application. Pay attention to details.