About VTC Cameroon Internship programme
At VTC , qualified undergraduate student interns get the opportunity to work in a conducive and challenging environment that presents practical insights into various businesses. Our interns acquire useful skills and competencies in preparation for future employment opportunities. More information about VTC internship is found here VTC Internship Program Overview
As an innovation-centered technology company, our interns are given the opportunity to work in challenging assignments in our:
- IT & Design( Development, Programming & Creative Design) and
- Marketing, Sales, Customer Relations deparments
- Accounting & finance deparments
- Human Resources & Project Management deparments
At VTC, one of our objective is 'To be the best firm that works with SME/Corporations helping them to communicate effectively with their audiences, to reach and maintain a substantial digital presence.
We start that process at the internship level.
At VTC , we have two types of Internships
- Academic Internship: We accept interns who intend to undergo professional training for their academic & school requirement. This is an unpaid internship, however depending on your performance and contributions during work, VTC shall prepare a special thank you Pack which constitute both Financial & other gifts.
- Career Internship( VTC trainee program) : At VTC Cameroon, we believe in building talents, skills, etc. that could be useful for our present & future generations. This is a paid internship opportunity starting with minimum allowances.
Find below the current internship opportunities at VTC
IT & Design( Development, Programming & Creative Design) Department
Marketing, Sales, Communication, Public Relations & Customer Relations Department
Business Development, Accounting , & Finance & Procurement Department
Human Resources & Skills Development and Project Management Department
At VTC we seek to reward inputs that bring value to our company. VTC offers a variety of benefits, including free lunch for interns to support them as they build a career that can enable them put feed themselves. However , selection is based on
- Allowances ; This is discussed only with qualified candidates
- Housing & Accomodation: Not available at the moment
- Tools & Resources: We provide professional
- In-House & Other training:
- Certification trainings: When available VTC provides selected interns international certifications to empower them. Examples include PMP, DMI, AWS, etc. through our strategic partners
- Attestation of internship: An attestation letter from VTC
- Recommendations : A recommendation letter from your supervisor and Management of VTC
- Full time recruitment: At completion of your internship, if interested you will be evaluated for
VTC Internship Process & Duration:
Being part of VTC begins with our recruitment process which typically is;Being part of VTC begins with our recruitment process which typically is;
Step one: VTC recruitment process forms filling to gather basic information about the applicant.
Step two: Phone interview for basic screening
Step three: Face-to-face interview with written computer based test
Step four: Background, reference and other checks
Step five: Selection & offer;
Step Six: VTC Onboarding. One of the most important & kickoff steps for the interns
HOW TO APPLY FOR INTERNSHIP
Preparation: To join us the first steps are;
- Know VTC: Study about us entirely by visiting our website , social media pages to get to know deeply our business .
- Prepare Your Docs: Prepare the following documents
- Most recent or updated Resume & CV
- Academic internship request letter signed by a school authority
- Contact Details of your lecturer/supervisor who will be contacted
- Fill the online form: Fill the VTC online application formapplication form with the documents specified above,
- Be vigilant & available: Stay connected on phone, email or in person hence for we shall contact you subsequently for next steps.
Note: If you to not follow the above instructions, you stand the chance from being disqualified automatically! Thanks
For more information, Contact us
( To ask questions that have not been answerd above)
Address: Opposite Carrefour TIFF Akwa-Douala Cameroon.
Tel: + 237 675 268 890 Call/Whatsapp