As a full-stack web development company, we deliver a wide range of custom web solutions for small and big businesses in different domains. With maximum effort and attention to details, we create web apps, services, and sites that accurately answer your expectations and satisfy the specific needs of your company. Throughout these years, our dedicated web service developers have delivered products to over 200 clients, including brands such as Goshen Group, Hostannow, Pilot Land Travels, and Latrium. Today, we use this tremendous experience to address the needs of the M&E, Healthcare, FinTech, and Sports industries.
- The back end and the front end created with the most reliable and relevant modern techs.
- Any browser.
- Any device.
- Flawless user experience.
- A thought-out architecture - cloud-native, microservices-based or reactive approach.
- Impeccable integration with ERP, CRM, PLM, and other business systems
BENEFITS OF WEB DESIGN FOR YOUR BUSINESS, SHOP, COMPANY OR ORGANIZATION IN DOUALA-CAMEROON OR AFRICA
Wondering why your competitors are outperforming you? It most likely has something to do with their website, and what’s on it:
- Your website needs to be visible – When we say visible, we mean in search engines like Google. Over 90 percent of online experiences begin with a search engine, so your website needs to be optimized for the best search engine optimization (SEO) practices. When you choose our website design company, you’re guaranteed to have a website optimized for SEO.
- Your website needs to be mobile friendly – 40% of all Cameroon online traffic now comes from smartphones and tablets, and 57% of users say they won’t recommend a business with a poorly-designed mobile site. If that’s not enough to convince you, Google also ranks mobile websites higher in the search engine results.
- Your website needs to be secure – Data breaches and hacked consumer information have been big topics of discussion recently—and your website visitors know this. If your website has any place where users can fill in personal information (even if it’s just a phone number and email address) it needs to be secure. Google also gives preference to secured websites in the search results.
- Your website needs to be fast – Website visitors need to see something happen on your site in under three seconds. If not, 40 percent of them will leave and go to another website. Even a one-second delay can cause a 7 percent reduction in conversions.
- Your website needs an optimal user experience – Once your page loads, users form an opinion in 0.5 seconds. They expect to be able to find information easily and quickly—especially from a mobile device.
Request for quotes
- Address: Opposite Express Exchange,Carrefour TIFF
- Contact: (+237) 243 526 989
- Skype: (+237) 675 268 890
- Mobile: (+237) 675 268 890
WHAT OUR CLIENTS SAYS ABOUT US
Cheif Engg. at Alt Industries
Chairman at Madcast Oil Rig
Director at Tower Hamburgers